A great place to work, a place to be yourself and work with an unmatched team of professionals.
Career opportunities at Designer Wraps®
Immediate Need: PART TIME / IN-HOUSE GRAPHIC DESIGNER WANTED:
Designer Wraps, a Digital Graphics company in Millville, NJ specializing in large format printing, wraps and apparel, is looking for a graphics professional for an ENTRY-LEVEL DESIGN POSITION.
This position is part-time (approx. 20hrs a week) with full-time advancement for the right individual.
Please ready everything on this page before submitting your resume. If you are over qualified, please do not apply.
Seeking candidates with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
(Flexisign, CorelDraw and large format printing experience a plus).
Will also be printing to large format printers, so must be able to lift a capacity of 50lbs and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Minimum age of 18.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Hard knocks / self taught? No problem. If you’re good, you’re good! Please apply.
Strong customer-service skill set.
EXTREMELY ORGANIZED (if you are not an organized person, it’s ok, just don’t apply for this job).
Clear communication and interpersonal skills.
Attention to Detail a must.
Eagerness to learn about new materials & technology.
Able to work a flexible schedule.
What We Offer:
Training as needed.
A very cool environment.
An outstanding team!
Room for growth
DO NOT CALL. All inquiries should be sent to…. art(at)designerwraps(dot com). Subject: Graphics Job Opening.
Must be willing to travel to Millville in Southern New Jersey. This is NOT a tele-commute or work from home position. Not contract work. This is a PART TIME, IN-HOUSE POSITION.
Experienced Graphics Installer (2-3 years) – Locations: Millville, NJ
Designer Wraps®, a Vehicle Wrapping and Advertising Sales Agency, headquartered in Millville, NJ seeks an experienced, Vinyl Graphics Installer to be a part of our dynamic team of professional installers both in our Millville, NJ location. This position will have a high focus on installing Vehicle Graphics as well as Boats, Interior Walls and Transit Ads.
Major functions of the position include:
- Properly prepare and install vehicle graphics and/or wraps onto vehicle surfaces including, but not limited to full and partial wraps, window perf, transit buses, and/or interior and exterior wall surfaces or substrates.
- Properly inspect both prior and post each vehicle and/or job
- Removing existing wraps or graphics from already wrapped vehicles
- Communicate closely with the Graphic Designer, Production Manager and Installation Manger to ensure every job is done correctly
- Use many different materials while applying proper installing techniques to each medium
- Frequent plotter use – plotting from software to the machine, weeding and masking cut vinyl
Compensation & Rewards:
- Depending on experience (work history) our installers receive an hourly wage or salary
Please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary history to info(at)designerwraps.com
Preferred candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No Phone Calls! No email solicitations!
- Attention to detail and good eye for detail and measurements
- Experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl
- Ability to install a full vehicle wrap yourself with no help when necessary
- Experience running a plotter and its accompanying software
- Must know how to properly weed and mask vinyl
- Skilled in using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle installs and must have own tools (squeegees, tools and/or toolbox)
- Minor work on vehicles to prep for full vinyl wrapping (removing vehicle parts)
- 3M, Avery or PDAA Certification not required by highly desired!!!
- Accountable and trustworthy, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work well with a driven team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Must be able to read a tape measure
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Vinyl Installation
Education Looking for experience over a degree
Experience 2-3 years
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Vehicle Graphics, Advertising
Required Travel Some travel mostly within the State of NJ and somewhat in the Greater Philadelphia Area, DE, MD and NYC
If you feel you are a fit, please SEND RESUMES with Contact Info to:
– Fax: 856 204 0537